Jumaat, 21 Jun 2013

We Are 20 !

Assalamualaikum.

Happy birthday my beloved classmate, Hanisah Hamid..!!

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday happy birthday....
Happy birthday to you...
Woooooo....

Welcome to 20th age group. :)

Now, officially you, Ein and me are 20th. Woohooo..let partyyyy.. HAHAHA!

A million thanks to you guys for becoming my very good good friends in UM..

Ehem...like what Ein had wish me before,

U live in UM,
with Hanisah and Eeiiiiinnn... (part ein tu kena panjang sikit)
Happy birthday to you...

Well, becoming one part of you guys is just awesome. It was full of laughter every moment we spend together. :) Ohhooo, like what I had said before, we should make a life novel about our life in UM, especially about Ein and his father, Hanisah with her dream prince and me with my nephews. HAHAHA.

That differences among us make we not shortage of stories to be told around when we gather and chitchat. Well, I do behave like a small child sometime, but dont worries because I have the strong girl around me, Hanisah would lecture me and Ein will motivated me with  her powerful and bang words. Heeee...

Ein, Hanisah  and me. :)
Me and Hanisah.
Me, Afiq and Hanisah
P/s:Hope our friendship will last longer and longer. Weee....

0 pesanan buat saya :):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...