Isnin, 2 Jun 2014

Approaching the final semester.

Assalamualaikum and good night.

It had been quite a long time since my last update. Yeah. Kinda miss the moment which I am always updated and sharing my story here. Even though it is boring. LOL. who cares?

A lot of things just happen and I am quite busy managing all those things. But that doesn't mean that I am have no time to sleep, eat, play around, etc.. To spend my time to updated all those things that had happened in my life is the last things I  will have done. Yeah, finally, here I am, updated!

I am addicted Story of My life by One Direction right now, the chorus part keep playing in my head. LOL..

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I been holding on too tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life

I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside

The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Lol. How on earth I am still can be calm even though the final is coming around... in less than a week... and... honestly I am not well prepared yet. That it is. =.=

Well. Everything went well. Nothing much.

Waitttt... actually a lot of things I am would like to write, but let it be in another post. It is not a good idea to compress all story in on post. Yeah. That mean I will come back and post  another story. Weeeweeee~~~~

Okay. that the end of my post tonight...

Good night. Sweet dream peeps!




p/s: my love will be home in 5 days more. weeweeee.. :)




0 pesanan buat saya :):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...