Selasa, 19 Februari 2013

Critical thinking

Assalamualaikum.

Just done my thinking & communication skill class. Yeah. It quite great and fabulous and I am superb like it.

Yeah. My class is on Tuesday's  morning and I am lucky to have Tuesday's class instead of Thursday's class. Just wanna relax on Thursday and settle my homework for the next Friday as on Friday, my schedule is just really pack, yeah really really pack.

Well, my lecturer is Prof Aziz and he is really awesome. I bet he will teach us very well and hoping that I will do my best in his class and also others classes too.

Well, thinking and communication skill class is very important as it help us, guide us on how to thinking smartly, critical thinking. Yeahh..I am looking forward on what I am going to learn later. Hoping for something good to learn.

0 pesanan buat saya :):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...