Khamis, 5 April 2012

Premiere Screening of Cabin in The Woods

*thank nuffnang


Yeah..I got this..cant wait to watch this awesome movie. Anyone going too..??
Actually, this is my first time getting this free ticket. :)


Tomorrow is the last paper for this week, LOL..physic. hopefully I can do my very best. Keep fighting..!! then another week full of math test..algebra, calculus, math engine, statistic....never mind, I love math...woww...cant wait for next week.. time really flies fast that I am expected....weeee...then I can go HOME happily..yeah.


p/s: please pray for me. this is my final test for foundation studies.
 and do click this. thank you.:)

2 pesanan buat saya :):

!~ Dolly Auliya ~! berkata...

dapat jugak yepp ? saya pon ! hewhewhew... tahniah yepp ^^

Syafiq Ahadin berkata...

untunglaa awak. hahahahahahahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...